The Westfield Inspirational Citizen Award 2018
The time is nearly here to make the award to this year’s Inspirational Citizen.
The award will be presented at the Annual Parish meeting, which commences at 7pm on Monday 23rd April at the Trinity Methodist Church on Wells Road.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Whether it is gritting the pavements, watering the flower displays, helping at the allotment site or singing at the Christmas Lights Switch On, Westfield has a proud history of public spirited residents.
To foster our community spirit, the Westfield Inspirational Citizen Award recognises the achievements of the extraordinary people who voluntarily and selflessly improve the lives of those around them. In giving the Award, we recognise that these people are an inspiration to us all.
Do you know someone whose service to the community should be recognised? Someone whose voluntary work has made a difference in our parish? If so, please complete the straightforward one page nomination form found HERE. Or call us on 01761 410669 for a copy.
Nomination forms should be received by 26th March 2018 and the Award will be presented at the Annual Parish Meeting on 23rd April 2018.
- Nomination forms should be returned to the Parish Council – email us – or at The Oval Office, Cobblers Way, Westfield BA3 3BX
- Nominations can be made by any individual, of any age
- Nominations can be made for any individual, of any age, resident in Westfield
- The closing date for nominations is 26th March 2018
- The successful award winner will be decided by Westfield Parish Council
- Westfield Parish Council reserves the right to not make an Award, at its discretion
- The Award will be made at the Annual Parish Meeting on 23rd April 2018
- The award winner will receive a certificate
- The names of those receiving the Award will be recorded in an online roll of honour at www.westfieldparishcouncil.co.uk