B&NES Energy at Home advice service will be at the following locations to give residents advice about how to save energy through heating and insulation improvements, answering questions about smart meters as well as information on lowering fuel bills by switching energy suppliers. Drop in, no booking necessary.
• Tuesday 21 January at Keynsham Library 10.30-15.30
• Wednesday 29 January at Bath Central Library 10.30-15.30
• Tuesday 25 February at Midsomer Norton library 10.30-15.30
• Wednesday 26 February Bath Central Library 10.30-15.30
• Wednesday 18 March at Keynsham Library 10.30-15.30
• Wednesday 25 March Bath Central Library 10.30-15.30